Sew Fun

Camdyn went to Hobby Lobby with me. How could I resist when she saw this Fancy Nancy fabric and totally came out of her skin?
We talked about what we could do with it and she decided on a cozy blankie.




She became a little distracted when she discovered
the magnetic pin holder.
Fascinating!
(It is kind of cool.)




Finished product. Fancy Nancy on one side and
fuzzy soft pink on the other.
We were pretty pleased with that project.
Way to go, Cam!                    




○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○


Little Sister, Annie LOVED Camdyn's project so guess what?
I couldn't get her to the store fast enough for her to choose her own fabric!

She worked hard. She chose Hello Kitty for one side and fuzzy light blue fabric for the back.



We have many photos like this.
When Annie gets a hold of the camera she just can't seem to take enough pictures of her own cute little mug!



Can't wait to show her some of these when she's older!

Anyway, as she was taking a few self portraits I was able to put the finishing touches on her project. We had so much fun together and she LOVES having her own blankie.

Silly girl!
I love you!

1 comment:

Robbie and Darcy said...

I never knew about this! How cute!