It was Annie's turn for a Jilly day.
We started out at Grannie Annie's for breakfast.
Afterall, I'm a Grannie and she's an Annie.(hehehe)
Then a little shopping. The only thing she REALLY wanted
to do was walk to the park with snacks in the wagon!
So, of course, we did.
Jilly & Annie at the park
Annie looks cuter in this picture.



3 comments:
I love both those girls!
Right back at cha!
Hi,
Thank you for mentioning The Noticer on your blog! I work with Thomas Nelson, and we would love to follow your blog and hear what your readers think of this book. I also want to let you know that Andy Andrews’s latest release The Heart Mender is now available (*revised and updated version of Island of Saints). Please contact me with your mailing address if you are interested in receiving a complimentary copy of The Heart Mender for review on your site at your convenience.
Thanks!
Jodi Hughes
JHughes@thomasnelson.com
Post a Comment