We went to Granny Annie's for breakfast and filled the rest of the day with:Grocery store, planted carrots and pumpkins in the garden,she painted my fingernails to match hers in festive red and blue,
we watched Toy Story 2, went to the library, (she read a whole book to me!)
fed the ducks and sea gulls at the park,
made dinner and fancy parfaits, watched video from the library,
made cookies and played Angelina Ballerina.Then Linsay, Annie, Haidyn, John, Hudson, Abby and Haley joined us for
dinner and the surprise desserts we had created for them.
What a great day! I'm pooped. Her parting words were,
"Thank you Jilly! That was the Superest best Jilly day!"
I took this picture just before she slipped in the mud. I was too disgusted to think about getting my camera out when she was on the ground. All I could think of getting her out of that nasty mud!
Our red and blue star







1 comment:
What a super day! I can't wait to have my superest day!
Post a Comment