Allen and Ann, Ava's adoptive parents, arranged for a retreat for all four of their birth moms in St. George.
We hadn't seen Ava since February so John, Haley, Huds and I went and did our own thing (mostly) while Abby and the "tummy moms" did fun stuff with Allen, Ann and the kids for a few days.
Hudson got to go to nursery with Ava on Sunday.
We can never get enough pictures of that funny little character!
After having two mild mannered little girls, Ava gives that family a run for their money!
(And we just snicker.)
All she wants is gum.
![]() |
| Sunday afternoon we took Hudson over to the St. George temple visitor's center. He asked to listen to this twice and this is how he sat both times. |
On Monday they let us tag along on a trip to Gunlock Reservior.
How cute are these little "tummy moms?" Kimi, Kristen and Abby are ready to be jerked around the lake. Sue, Ann's BFF, doesn't give up until someone gets thown.
It wouldn't be the same without Sue around. She's the life of the party!
Melissa is trying to tell Sue we've had enough but she's not going
to stop until someone's over board.......
guess who it was?
Yep, ME!!
| Oh, sure, John rides with the little kiddos. |
Ava WOULD NOT take that bandaid off her forehead.
Didn't need it, just liked having it there!
(Did I mention she's quite the character?)
| Partners in crime. |
Can you believe this? This rock was surrounded by water!
Once again, we're with Ann, Sue and the kids and I'm hyperventilating!
She DOES NOT raise wimps!
What little boy doesn't like sand?
| Moms and Kids |
| Abby, Ann and Ava Abby (Look at Abby and Ann's toesies) |
Back on our own at the condo, John and Hudson took a long walk out by the golf course.
Guess what Hudsy found?
So why not put them to use?










4 comments:
Looks like a fun trip! Too bad I wasn't invited. Maybe next time?
hmmm, maybe.
Loved this post Jilly! What wonderful memories and what generous and faithful Mommies!
I love Ann, and Ava is a doll! What a character. How sweet that Hudson just looked up at Jesus like that. I LOVE it that you got a picture!
Post a Comment