Before school started we had to get in one more "Jilly day" with Camdyn and Annie.
Camdyn got the morning and Annie got the afternoon.
Camdyn and I scored at DI! She couldn't resist this pony and neither could I!
It was love at first sight!
On the way home we named her Prancer. By the time the day was over her named had transformed to PRANCESS, and she is still Prancess today.
I guess when all roads lead to being a princess any word that even sounds like princess gets transformed.
She spent forever washing and kissing her pony.
When she was finished she said. "Isn't she 'exquisive', Jilly." (Yes, it's the Fancy Nancy influence again.)
When Annie came over later, again, it was love at first sight.
I'm thrilled to be the one who gave them their first pony,
because, who wouldn't want a pony?



1 comment:
I can think of someone...Jerry Seinfield?
Post a Comment