BOO!

Our little tiger waits with Daisy for the festivities to begin.
He tells her about all the things we're going to do as soon as his cousins arrive.


Welcome to Grandpa and Jilly's Halloween Party!



 
Coming up with a meal that four energetic children will stop and eat is tricky. Hudson loves sausage so we served spider, egg and sausage sandwiches. Pretty yummy, actually.


Everybody helped in the dinner prep.
For dessert we served "ghosts in the graveyard."
 
Hudson's job was to put the worms in the jello earlier in the day.
Personally, I think Jello is a pretty gross substance in itself!
Becasue of that, it doesn't get served around here much.
One day Huds was telling Abby what he'd had for lunch at school.
He told her he had "that green stuff that moves."
Ewe, see what I mean about gross?




Everybody got their trick or treat bag and headed out to the back yard for some serious candy hunting. Unfortunately we had hidden taffy.
Camdyn's first "find" she hollers, "I don't like these kind." Even in all her disappointment she forced herself to continue hunting! 



This is where Haidyn asks me where Bomp pa is?
This was her face when I told her he was coming.




Halloween Bingo's always a hit.
(Thanks Kandice.)
Nana sits quietly by to cheer for the next winner.


We ended the evening with Charlie Brown. A good time was had by all. When I took them home Camdy said, "That was the best Halloween party ever!"  It sure was! They're pretty easy to please!

My friend gave me this witch. It probably reminded her of me. I asked Hudson if he knew who gave it to me. When I said, "meow" of course, he immediatly guessed  KITTY! Thanks Kitty. I love her!

No comments: