It's Magic Inside

Welcome to AT&T Park....
 John paid $30.00 for this $72.00 ticket.
He went to this game by himself, (he loves that.)
I'm only required to go to one game while we're there.
This was a great seat for him! He scored big on this one!




Statue of Willie Mays. We have to take a picture of it everytime we go. (In case it changes, I guess.)

 John headed over to pick up our tickets for the game that night. I met him across the street at the bookstore.



Just outside the park.
McCovey Cove where they hit those home runs into the water.


 

Crazy fans. John's the one in orange.(hehe)
 

John found a friend at the park too.                                                                
                                                                 (You got that right.)


Chicken chow chow bowl. The healthiest item I could find.
Beans, chicken, rice and zucchini. Not bad.

But those nachos sure looked better!!! 
 
 





 This was not the happy face that I came into the ball park with. Once the Padres scored about 6 runs I decided to leave this face and go shopping.

I was so dissapointed in the selection at the Dugout Store as I have been before. I bought the little girls these Giant's warm up siuts and on my way back to my seat I decoded they were just plain ugly so I turned around and returned them. 
I ended up over at the Build A Bear store at the park and got each of the kids a Giant's outfit for their
Build A dog, bear and monkey. It was the best I could do.

The year I was born.

                                           John's favorite player of all time.
                     The "Say Hey Kid" number 24, Willie Mays.




 After the game, this little girl was standing on top of a newspaper box selling candy bars for her youth group.
John bought one from her and then she asked us, "Should I be worried if there are little red bumps in the back of my throat?"
Not excatly what you want to hear from someone that just touched your candy bar!
Final score.....well I guess it dosen't really matter :(







1 comment: