This movie is FuNnY! I took three children, ages five, four and three and they sat through the whole movie!
We loved it!
Of course, I had made some strategic plans.
We stopped at the $ store and got a few treats,
had packed Capri Suns and bottled water.
(When did the movie Nazis stop checking your bags for illegal treats at the movies?)
Then with Haley's suggestion, we didn't go in the theater until about 10 minutes after it was supposed to "start," haha, we missed all the previews!
Then with Haley's suggestion, we didn't go in the theater until about 10 minutes after it was supposed to "start," haha, we missed all the previews!
Beware, these little girls are adorable! I figure there's one for each of my adorable little girlies.
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
After the movie we went to the mall, where Linsay was working,
to tell her how great the movie was.
The kiddies played in the play area there.
Naturally we had to make a trip to the bathroom.
While we waited for Camdyn, Annie blow dried herself







3 comments:
What a fun Jilly date! Lucky kids! I want see that movie!
Funny. I've heard that movie is awesome. BTW - they allow you to take treats in. They've stopped forbidding it becuase everyone did it anyway. Adam and I always get Costa Vida and bring it in plain sight. NO ONE CARES! It rocks.
Jilly what a fun fun day! Your grand kiddies are so awesome and so are you!
Post a Comment