Did I mention I had a birthday last week?
52!
My family always makes it great for me.
They made dinner for me and Robbie made his famous homemade ice cream.
John got me some new running shoes.(I'm hopeful they will be magical.)
So far I love them.
Then I got more stones for my patio and after spending most of yesterday putting them in I think I can say I'm almost done! Yeah! Stones and running shoes.
Isn't that what every 52 year old grandma wants for her birthday?
.jpg)
3 comments:
Happy birthday Sweet lady! I wants as women are really simple. Love your gifts and love you!
I quickly glanced at my comment just as I pushed publish--heehehe I don't think it made complete sense, hope you can forgive me and figure it out.
New running shoes are the best! You may want them every year! (or maybe even sooner!)
Post a Comment